Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2 - Wedding Photograher Las Vegas

My little girls had a birthday party tonight at Chuck E Cheese (yeah) my favorite. Great place for kids to run off all their energy. Anyways I decided to do my 365 there. People probably thought I was weird with some of the stuff I was trying out. I really wanted to go up in the slide and do it in there. That didn't work so I found this cool place by the dancing area. Took a couple shots in between kids running around everywhere. This is what I got. Hope you enjoy. I know I did.

By the way I just got my Canon St-E2 love it. Thanks Michael for the heads up on. Go check out Michael blog. I love his work.

Thanks M

http://www.sunbeanphotography.com

Photographer Las Vegas, Photography Las Vegas

1 comment:

  1. Great Start M! Be really patient with yourself on this...it will really test you but its completely worth it and extremely rewarding. If you stick it out for a year, you will GREATLY improve. Im proud of you! - Michael Andrew

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP