Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 3- Wedding Photographer Las Vegas

I Went down to Fremont Street last night and did my 365 shot. It was full of life and stories. I haven’t been down there for years. I was with some of my friends and we were able to capture some great shots. After getting home and looking back at the pictures it made me realize how grateful I am for what I have. Each of these men has a story.
Well this one didn’t. I just wanted to get his picture had a lot going on. :)

This guy has been in Vegas for awhile he is from FL. He said all he wants to do is go back where he came from.


Now this guy was funny. He told us he has been on the news tons of times. He is going to be the next mayor.
Let me say I am very thankful for everything I have. When you meet people like this it brings you back to reality. Now I know why there are so many reporters that do stories on the homeless. Right now with the way the economy is you never know where you will be in the next year. Just a thought. :)
Thanks for looking M

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular shots! It was a blast shooting with you, and hope to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP