Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 1 Here it goes...- Wedding Photographer Las Vegas NV


Ok for those of you that know me well I have been talking about doing a 365. One of the photogs that have inspired me and help me become better does the 365. After I went to his workshop I have gotten a lot more guts to grab the bull by the horns ( or something like that). Anyways I'm going to do it. It has been keeping me up because it is a big commitment on my part. I know I will grow from this. So I’m going to do it.
Wish me luck b.c I’m going to need it. Here is the first of many to come. Thank you everyone for all the love and support. All of you make me want to keep growing as a photographer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you...Your first four days are amazing!! Can't wait to see the rest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP