Friday, August 28, 2009

FREE PHOTO SESSION- Child Photographer Las Vegas NV

Ok so here is deal. I have this picture that I want to create and I need a Big Dog. When I say Big I mean (HUGE). LOL. So I am looking for a St. bernard dog or something in that class. The dog has to be well mannered and listen to his master. Please send me a picture of the dog to sunbeanphoto@gmail.com I need to find a dog by September 19th. In return I am giving away a Family photo session . This will include a 1-3 hour shoot with any location of your choice within a 20 mile radius. With a full res image CD. Just think what a great time for family pictures with the holiday season coming. So everyone start sending in those photos. I will contact to you and let you know if you dog is the winner. Let the biggest dog win. LOL. Thought I would put this picture in of the size I am looking for.

Good luck. MB

http://www.sunbeanphotography.com/

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP