Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been awhile..... Glamour Photography Las Vegas NV

No I haven't fallen of the earth. Iam still here. I just got a really bad case of the flu. It put me down for 2 weeks and in my world that is 2 months for back tracking. Many people have asked me if I gave up on my 365, no I haven't I plan on catching up. I just want to thank everyone for the emails and phone calls.
I will be running my holiday specials until the end of the year. I will have all the details next week. I only do have a couple spots left for the weekends. I am still looking for Senior Reps from each school. If you know a senior that would like more info on this give me a call.
This past weekend I was able to attend a lighting workshop. I learned so much. I cant wait to put it to good use. Lots of pictures to come this week. Hope you enjoy.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP