Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Back !!!!!!! - Engagement Photographer Las Vegas Strip NV

The last 2 weeks have been crazy busy. I went to Portland OR for the workshop that I won. Wow was it great. If you have never heard of Joe Buissink look him up. I cried almost through the whole first day. He teaches you about your inner passion not just the look of photography. Since his workshop I have seen photography in a new light. After I got home Wednesday night my fam picked me up from the airport and where off to Idaho. While we were there my little ones got really sick and had to come home right after the wedding. Then that Monday I had a Engagements Shoot on the Las Vegas Strip.


This couple was a ton of fun and were up for just about anything. Thanks (M) & (M) for the great laughs and fun. Hope you returned to Canada safely.

Thanks

M

SunBean Photography, Engagement Photographer Las Vegas, Engagement Photographer Las Vegas Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP