Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 11- Wedding Photography Las Vegas NV

I want to use this picture for my day 11 I didn't take the picture but I did set everything up for it. There is a great story behind this picture.
About I week ago I submitted for a photo contest to win a seat to a 2 day workshop in Portland OR. I have been waiting for the results to come out. My husband called me and told me to check my email. I opened my email and all I saw CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is all I could read my emotions took over and I just started crying. I know crying over this. Well I have put a lot into making this happen. I have entered many contest but never won. I am just so excited to have this opportunity to grow and share my learning through photography.
I cant wait I leave next Monday which is really soon. I guess I should start packing and getting ready. I do want to thank my husband he is the one that took the picture. : ) Thank you everyone for supporting me and loving me.
Check it out at Bludomain
Hope you enjoy..... M

Photographer Las Vegas, Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your trip! I cried too when I found out I won. But I must admit, your photograph is waaaaaaay more creative than mine! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP